If that's you, or if you would like to sponsor a Helping Hand to appear on the program, see below and please get in touch.
There's a need to showcase the good works that take place in our communities across Australia.
We'd like to raise the profile of as many faith-based individuals and organisations as possible, equip you with marketing and fundraising collateral, and tell your positive and uplifting stories in the media.
Sydney Prayer Breakfast attendees can save 10% off all sponsorship opportunities.
Helping Hands is a brand new weekly half hour television program. Airs on 9GEM, Channel 9 and 9Now.
We started in January this year, and each episode features:
• 10 minute documentary showing the work of a community group or individual who makes the world a better place, and
• 6-8 minute panel discussion with experts and community leaders discussing social topics; educating and empowering viewers to be a positive influence in their world.
The 10 minute documentaries are a sponsored segment, provide loads of marketing collateral and exceptional value.
This is for market leaders, people and organisations who are, or aspire to be a top-tier community or social organisation.
You will benefit from exposure and marketing collateral produced by a professional media team that can be used before, during and after the broadcast.
• 10 minute documentary broadcast twice a year
• Exposure on 9GEM, Channel 9 and 9Now
• 3 minute video cut-down of your 10 minute documentary (can be used for promotion, brand awareness, fundraising, etc)
• 3 x social media clips (up to 60 seconds each)
• logo placement on the Helping Hands directory
• feature video post on Helping Hands social media channels
• exposure in the Helping Hands monthly mailing list
• distribution to the 1500 person Did You Know Education mailing list
• the ability to use the Channel 9, 9GEM and 9Now logo in your marketing collateral
• the ability to link to your episode on 9NOW
Over $25 000 value for only $12 000 ex gst.
Two or more documentaries - $10 000 ex gst each.
Selection of 10 minute documentaries:
Receive all the benefits of being involved in Helping Hands for only $10 800 ex gst
or two or more stories for only $9 000 ex gst each!
(offer ends 30 June 2023)
Get in touch: Richard Attieh (Executive Producer) 02 9966 9596 / 0407 708 466 / email@example.com
The exposure is AMAZING and the marketing collateral will help us empower more girls and women across Australia.
- Mel Thomas (Founder, KYUP! Project)
Since appearing on Helping Hands, we've had emails offering donations, people wanting to get involved, and others wanting to start their own tool library.
- Amy Croucher (Founder, Inner West Tool Library)
Our registrations and support have doubled since appearing on Helping Hands.
- Robyn Morris (Founder, Teapot Ministries)
Enable the Helping Hands of your choice to benefit from the exposure and marketing collateral by sponsoring a documentary segment, or simply support the Helping Hands project.
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation.
All donations above $2 are tax-deductible, and will help to showcase the people and organisations who make the world a better place.
Contact us for more about Helping Hands, target audience information and how you can use this program to benefit your organisation.
Get in touch:
02 9966 9596
0407 708 466