This is the television program which raises the profile of the socially aware, community minded, social entrepreneurs and people who take their social responsibility seriously, and play a part in making the world a better place.
If that's you, see below and please get in touch.
Helping Hands is a brand new weekly half hour television program. Airs on 9GEM, Channel 9 and 9Now.
We started in January 2023, and each episode features:
• 10 minute documentary showing the work of a community group or individual who makes the world a better place, and
• 6-8 minute panel discussion with experts and community leaders discussing social topics; educating and empowering viewers to be a positive influence in their world.
The largest viewing demographic is people aged 50 years and over who earn more than $130 000 per annum in professional, management or administration jobs.
Viewership by gender and age:
• 44% of total viewers are women aged 50 years and over.
• 30% of total viewers are men aged 50 years and over.
Viewership by income:
• 28% of total viewers on Channel 9 earn more than $130 000 per annum.
• 28% of total viewers on 9GEM earn between $30 000 - $49 999 per annum.
Viewership by occupation:
• 49% of total viewers are Managers, Administrators or Professionals.
• 24% of total viewers are Para-Professionals, Clerks, Teachers, Salespeople and Professional Service Workers.
* Source: Oztam, June 2023.
* Total sample size 12 776 people across Australia.
* Average weekly viewership on Channel 9 and 9GEM combined is 9 100 people.
* Weekly viewers represent 3.5% audience share.
ONLINE (SOCIAL MEDIA):
The online audience is primarily women aged 35-64 years. Reach has grown by 89% on Facebook and 165% on Instagram in the past 90 days compared to the same period prior (as at 20 June 2023).
Helping Hands has reached over 6 000 people in May and June 2023.
Online audience by gender:
• 78% women
• 22% men
Online audience by age:
• 29% aged 35-44 years
• 28% aged 45-54 years (8% men)
• 25% aged 55-64 years
Engagement by platform:
• Facebook increased by 25% in the past 90 days compared to the same period prior.
• Instagram increased by 66% in the past 90 days compared to the same period prior.
* Source: Meta, June 2023.
The 10 minute documentaries are a sponsored segment, provide loads of marketing collateral and exceptional value.
This is for market leaders, people and organisations who make the world a better place.
You will benefit from exposure and marketing collateral produced by a professional media team that can be used before, during and after the broadcast.
Exposure and Marketing Collateral includes:
• 10 minute documentary broadcast twice a year.
• Exposure on 9GEM, Channel 9, 9Now and all broadcast platforms.
• 3 minute video cut-down of your 10 minute documentary (can be used for promotion, brand awareness, fundraising, etc).
• 3 x social media clips (up to 60 seconds each).
• Logo placement on the Helping Hands directory.
• Feature video post on Helping Hands social media channels.
• Exposure in the Helping Hands monthly mailing list.
• Distribution to the 1500 person Did You Know Education mailing list.
• The ability to reference "As seen on Channel 9, 9GEM, 9Now, Helping Hands TV, etc" in your marketing collateral.
• The ability to link to your episode on 9NOW.
• The ability to use the marketing collateral before, during and after your broadcast.
Only $12 000 ex gst (over $25 000 value)
Two or more documentaries - $10 000 ex gst each.
Selection of 10 minute documentaries:
The exposure is AMAZING and the marketing collateral will help us empower more girls and women across Australia.
- Mel Thomas (Founder, KYUP! Project)
Since appearing on Helping Hands, we've had emails offering donations, people wanting to get involved, and others wanting to start their own tool library.
- Amy Croucher (Founder, Inner West Tool Library)
Our registrations and support have doubled since appearing on Helping Hands.
- Robyn Morris (Founder, Teapot Ministries)
If you have a supporter who would like to see you benefit from the exposure offered by Helping Hands, they can sponsor your segment and receive a tax-deduction.
All donations above $2 are tax-deductible, and will help to showcase the people and organisations who make the world a better place.
Contact us for more about Helping Hands, and other Program and Segment Sponsorship Opportunities.
Get in touch:
02 9966 9596
0407 708 466